luni, 25 octombrie 2021

September was my last month here

 


At the beginning of the month, we continued the craft workshop to give our creations to the dog shelter. This was my last time to help at the dog shelter. Realizing that the last time we do something, our habits set up in Romania will disappear little by little to create others in other cities and country. We had the opportunity to conduct activities in foster homes, it was very interesting, I realized how they work. I was able to lead activities with the children, adapt our games according to their desire, try to involve everyone. During the project I was able to evolve, to realize my limits, my tolerance, to get out of my comfort zone, to overcome the challenges I faced.


I arrived serenely in a country I didn't know, I didn't expect to leave Romania like that, grown up, full of good memories, magnificent encounters, beautiful landscapes.

The encounters made here will mark my life, a page of the book is turned to write a new one!

Thank you, Romania!

Manon Bouquet - volunteer in the project Solidarity for a Better Future, supported by European Solidarity Corps

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu