luni, 16 august 2021

Time flies...

 


At the beginning of the month, we finished the activities at the high school. Some groups were easier than others, the language barrier is still present when the students do not understand and speak enough English. With this obstacle I was able to learn to adapt and create simple activities to be able to communicate easily with them.

The dog shelter remains a weekly activity, I love going there and seeing the puppies growing up, some dogs let themselves be approached more, they become little by little more sociable. Even if seeing them at the shelter makes me feel a little sorry.


I realized that the departure of Gönül has changed something, the atmosphere in the house is not the same. When she was still here, the atmosphere was calm, relaxed, we used to meet regularly to have dinner together, now it's different, we live more individually, each one on his own.

I also had the opportunity to go back to France, to see my family, it was good to see people I hadn't seen for a long time.

At the end of the month, we had to do the MTE, and it made me realize that my project was almost finished. Thanks to this online evaluation I was able to meet volunteers from all over Romania and discuss with them the challenges, the good and bad moments we were going through in our projects.

Time flies and I only have a few months left before I go back to France, I am taking full advantage of every moment with my friends here, so I won't have any regrets!

Manon Bouquet - volunteer in the project Solidarity for a Better Future, supported by European Solidarity Corps

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu