joi, 18 februarie 2021

Romanian is still difficult for me

 


We did activities with children of different classes and levels. Games with the vocabulary of colors, the days of the week, animals ... They also taught us a bit of Romanian. Romanian is still difficult for me to understand. I had meet the students from the online classes and play in the snow with them which was fun. We had a meal together with the coordinators which was nice and the menu very tasty. The personal development classes are generating more confidence and help for me.


Coexistence, wellness and the state of the house is better. We met a new volunteer from Turkey who is very kind, mature and good. I hope the next few months are better. Thank you.

Marco Salazar Ruiz - volunteer in the project Solidarity for a Better Future (S4BF) funded by European Solidarity Corps

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu