luni, 18 februarie 2019

Chapter 1 of 8 Months


I’ve been in Baia Mare for one month now. Although in the begining I was still adapting to this new adventure, in here I felt at ease. So far, in general, I feel quite comfortable because I was welcomed with open arms in all the situations whether in the organization or with other volunteers in the city or in the schools, where from the first day we were received with shy smiles and hugs. Last week, the other volunteers and I went to Bucharest for the On-Arrival Training for 5 busy days. It was a unique week full of emotion, knowledge, new interesting people and fun. 



At the end of the week, and I think I speak for all the volunteers when I say this, we were exhausted but fulfilled. The trip to Bucharest also allows us to start exploring Romania, since we were able to stop in Sibiu and Sighişoara and enjoy these cities. But now we are back to a different Baia Mare without snow, but still full of new challenges waiting for us. There is still a lot to learn, a lot to see and a lot of experience to earn.

Tânia Alves - volunteer
in the project BCV - Building communities through volunteering - funded by ERASMUS +





Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu