miercuri, 26 decembrie 2018

Merry Christmas, with love.

And like in a dream one day you wake up again in your bed, the one that used to be your bed. You are back in your home country, living with your parents again, the same people, the same streets. It is true? Your EVS is over.
In my On Arrival Training they told me how hard to adapt to a new country and how hard it is to re-adapt to your place once you are back. And it is real.
I won´t go to the school to make snowball fights with my kids anymore, they won’t came running after me to give me a hug, and I wont live under the same roof with the other volunteers neither and I will keep watching their Instagram stories in the place that once was also my home.

And well, after a week of reflection I just want to say thanks, thanks to all the people that have been with me during this experience, 5 months of a roller coaster of emotions, adventures, meetings and goodbyes.
This will always remain as an important part of my growing path, on my personal development and in my contribution to make this world a little better place.
I hope that all of you achieve your goals, find your ways and have a happy life.


Merry Christmas, with love.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu