luni, 18 ianuarie 2021

Honestly, this first month I felt lucky.

 


Honestly, This first month I felt lucky. My coordinator and counselors are very helpful and friendly, and we have a good time talking about any topic and laughing during the meetings. 

They care about things for our well-being in the town, in our home, how to move around the area, what places to visit, teaching us things about the country and its culture. I can't complain we have time for ourselves and for volunteering. There are also plans for future activities that I would like to participate in. The truth is, I feel at home. I hope that the future months our stability does not change so much during these months.


To finish, I say that dont have any negative comments.

Marco Salazar Ruiz - volunteer in the project Solidarity for a Better Future (S4BF) funded by European Solidarity Corps

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu