joi, 18 februarie 2021

Enjoy every moment.

 


This month went by so fast; I feel like it only lasted a week, it is now 2 months since I arrived in Romania. It may seem long but for me it is as if I arrived 2 weeks ago, I have done so many things during these 2 months. 
We finally had snow, we were like children, we made snowmen and snowball fights. To be honest, snow is beautiful when you stay at home warm. We welcomed a new Turkish volunteer in the apartment, after her forties we took a tour of the city together and had a good time together. New volunteers arrive regularly, and we meet them with pleasure to discover new cultures, to share moments, to laugh together.

I hope that the rest of my project will not go by as fast as these first 2 months even if I enjoy it just as much, when time passes slowly, I feel like I am enjoying it more.

We are in control of our lives, we can choose how to fill them, and because we do not know what tomorrow is made of, especially at this time let's enjoy the present moment.


Manon Bouquet - volunteer in the project Solidarity for a Better Future (S4BF) funded by European Solidarity Corps

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu