duminică, 17 noiembrie 2019

First days in Baia Mare


The week before I came to Baia Mare, I was so anxious because I didn´t know which experiences were waiting for me. When I arrived to my new home I was tired and there were a lot of people in the kitchen that impressed me. First days I met so many people and I started making new friends like Tânia and Alejandro- Tania is in the same project as me and lives with me. In the house we are 7 people from different countries and cultures.
The first day of school I felt so nervous because I didn´t know how the children were going to react when they meet me. However, when I arrived everyone welcomed me very warmly and they asked me my name and how I was which made me very happy.


The second week was my birthday and my flatmates made me a surprise and they bought balloons,  cake with candles and a present with many chocolates.
One day we went to an American International School of Transylvania´s event and I met a lot of people from different countries and different cultures and we talked about our differences but also about our similarities.
This experience makes me grow as a person, helps me so much to improve my English and to meet new people.
I feel so happy!!


Maria Romero - volunteer in the project BCV - Building communities through volunteering funded by Erasmus+

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu