luni, 25 noiembrie 2019

no matter how different we are, it is never too late to communicate



I am now on the half way of my volunteering experience. I met a lot of people from different
countries and cultures, some I liked some I didn't. As a person I accept people to be part of my life with the condition to have a lot of things in common r, I don’t know if this is right or wrong.
Me and my roommate we didn’t have a good relationship, we stayed in the same room but we never said even good morning to each other. We barely talked. We have never communicated to solve the problem. We only sent negative waves.
 The day she left I felt so sorry that we didn’t solve the misunderstandings. At least we could 
talk about why we built barriers between each other. None of us had the courage to say something and maybe everything would have changed with one word. We judged each other and we had chosen the safe zone, and not to talk and to interact with each other. The day she left finally we talked, we hugged and we melt all the ice. In brief, no matter how different we are, it is never too late to communicate.

Khadija Khammasi -  volunteer in the project BCV - Building communities through volunteering - funded by Erasmus+

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu