marți, 10 decembrie 2019

what kind of future this humanity will get in the absence of awareness, culture and education



Am I being held in the same vortex of the corrupt educational system I experienced in Tunisia?

Do the children get better future?
Are we really helping them or pushing them into the unknown? 
After four months in Romania and after working with variety of students those questions possessed me. Was the international day of the Arabic child, last month.  As an Arabic girl I remembered the children of Palestine, Syria, Yemen, Libya, Iraq and all the marginalized children in the world. My big concern is how to benefit the maximum from this experience to be able later to help the Arabic children with what I learned.


 Although the Romanian and Tunisian educational systems are similar, both are dying. We need always to remember what kind of future this humanity will get in the absence of awareness, culture and education.
My experience in Romania with students is still evolving. I try to look solutions and open horizons through communication and cooperation with different ages, social classes and the possibilities available for change. We share some activities and try to talk if it is possible because there isn’t a common linguistic ground. Despite the different cultures and backgrounds communicating with children does not requires much, effort smile and kindness is always the key. In the end I ask the question whether there is hope for what we are doing or 
whether the bureaucratic and supreme system will prevail over life and humanity.
Khadija Khammasi -  volunteer in the project BCV - Building communities through volunteering - funded by Erasmus+

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu