joi, 1 august 2019

Two flights twelve hours in train and here I am


Two flights twelve hours in train and here I am in Baia Mare for ten months of volunteering.
 I’m a Tunisian girl coming from very different culture, traditional and for sure very different weather looking for a new experience. Cascada Cailor descent the river was one of this experience suspense than a lot of fear Adrenaline but amazing experience yes it was only for fez hours but with huge impact on me. Yes I was afraid maybe I cried a little bit but I did it, it wasn’t perfect and there isn’t such thing called perfection. I faced my fear, I finished all the way down it was hard but I did it I had the courage the strength to believe in myself.  I’m so proud of me, more confident and for sure I will do it again. Also the school started now I’m looking forward to work with them and to bring a smile to their life and to help them to have a better future.



Khadija Kamassi, volunteer in the project BCV - Building communities through volunteering
supported by Erasmus+

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu