vineri, 28 octombrie 2016

My EVS in Romania

Article by Dora Tatar-Kis - EVS volunteer

Now it’s the time to say good bye to Baia Mare and Romania. But how can I say good bye to the place which was my home for 2 month? Now I think Baia Mare will be my second home forever. This city and this country gave me my best experience in my whole life. I met with incredible people from all around Europe and of course with the very kind romanian people. I will take home with me little pieces from each of them. It was a big journey for me because I have learnt a lot about myself, how to be patient, confident, open-minded and love each other without stereotypes. I’m so lucky because I visited other cities in Romania and I have learnt about culture and I’m so grateful that I could explore this beautiful country. Now I’m sure that I will come back and visit other places in Romania because you can’t travel enough and this is the best way to discover other places. Before my EVS I asked myself why Romania? And I said:  Why not? Because I’m hungarian and I need to hate Romania because of the history in the past? I don’t want to live in the past, just carpe  diem. I receive a lot of kindness and help from Romanian people and I hope if I will talk about my experience in Romania to the Hungarians, it will help to brin g close together these two nations.
My best advice to those people who are thinking about EVS – not think about it, Just Do It, Romania is waiting for you!
Multumesc Romania.
La revedere.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu